Tuesday 3 April 2007

Jinhyun's diary-About school life


 Today, I'm get up seven a clock. I go to school with eat breakfast-bread.

(I'm Brad) I arrival the school and lightly study. First class is 'Julian's fun

time English'. He's very fun people. Second class is 'Joshep's class'. It's

very help me to English. fourth class is 'Dave's leading time'. This class

is give me about many lesson. Then we have lunch time. we go to design

hall. But we again go to green hall, because there are so many people in

design hall. our next class is 'Jarn's grammar time'. This week, we listen

my favorite pop song (creep-by.Radio head) in this class. Suddenly,

disappear our final class! Today, especially, we go to 9 floor for listen about

Russia's history and exchange student. after all class, I'm still do

homework. Thank you.

No comments: