Monday 17 September 2007

Stumbling Block


 What is my stumbling block? I think my first stumbling block is sleep.
 
I'm a great sleeper. However I don't many time sleep in night, but I'm
 
very often fall into a doze. My night sleeping is so good, I think. I go to
 
bad at about 12 or 1 o'clock, and I wake up at 7 o'clock. I'm under
 
stress so much. I don't know why I often fall into a doze. Sure, that is
 
my weak will, but I wake up very well in the morning. I'm first wake
 
up man in my dormitory. Especially, I fall into a doze well, after
 
eating. How can I throw away my doze habit? I think first method is
 
I take more sleep. I'll go to bed at 11 o'clock. Second method is face
  
washing at every break time. Third method is don't eat food so
 
many. I try it. My second stumbling block is drinking. I was like
 
drinking since when I was young, and now too. Now, I'm doing diet.
 
That is almost success, but these days, after the opening of a course,
  
there are many banquet. Of course I participate banquet, almost
 
always, so my body is a little turn to be before diet body. And then,
 
study is also, too. Drinking is stumbling my study than I was just
 
play in no drinking. However banquet is also one of communication.
  
If I never go to banquet, people don't like me. How can I throw
 
away this habit? I'll promise with my self. Just two time drinking in
 
one month. Is that pertinency?I try fix my stumbling blocks out of
 
this problems. Do you know this a phrase and a clause? Nobody is
  
perfect man. Just try to perfect. I'm sure I can do it.

No comments: