Thursday 1 November 2007

Will you start a revolution?(New analysis 7)


 This story is about revolution. In fact, John tell us about environment
 
problem. He thinks Korea environment problem is so serious. In
 
Dongseo university, student are use car or autocycle, because Dongseo
 
university is located in a hill. That cause environment problem. John
 
take bicycle. I think that is very good action, because that is not cause
 
environment problem and good to body. Many university student wear
 
high hill shose, so they don't walk to school. They don't wear sneakers.
 
Sneakers is look so good too, but they don't know. John said we need
 
revolution. That is good novel. We can't change just some change, we
 
need revolution, because we have to change our mind wholly. In fact,
 
I use taxi too. I reflect that action. From now, I go to school use my
 
foot. John teach me some discretion power. He teach me study too.
 
Thank you john.

1 comment:

John said...

You're welcome, thank-you for being my student. This is a very good piece of writing -- well done!