Tuesday 9 October 2007

Paulo Coelho


 Some time ago, I introduce my spiritual mother Amelie Nothomb, so today, I
 
introduce my spiritual father. His name is Paulo Coelho. He is 61 years old.
 
He's from Brazil. I think you know him, he is famous writer. His books are 'yeon
 
kum sul sa', '11 minutes' and others. His composition is not hard, but there is
 
power which enter to heart deeply. That's why he called genius, and he is truly
 
human. I feel it in his book. My spirit is grow up with his book. Paulo Coelho is
 
my spiritual father no matter what people say.

1 comment:

sam said...

i dont know u but one spanish girl told me that she love ur books especialy (the 11 minutes ) so i will read it and write a comment it ,by the way i am 18 years old i want to be ajornalist & write some books so can u tell me what kind of books is good for me to be a GOOD jornalist please write a messange to me my emale is (debaymihretab@yahoo.com)