Wednesday 2 May 2007

My classmates


 There are 17 student in Dongseo University Global Program 103 Class.
 

So, 16 student, except me. They are very kind to me.
 

Let me introduce my classmate.
 

Jude - He is very cheerful and very handsome.
 

Horatio - He is really gentlemen. But sometime very fun.
 

Ally - She is so kind and comfortable to me.
 

Alice - She make me smile. She is alike lion.
 

Tom - He is reticence and kind.
 

Stella - She is so cheerful. But sometime so gloomy.
 

Imy - She is very cheerful and have some deep think.
 

Anna - She is the most cheerful in 103 class. She's very kind.
 

Britney - She's from Inchun. She is study hard and well.
 

Beryl - She is so cool. She's so bright.
 

Jena - She is usually very reticence. But talk about well.
 

Nicole - She is very tall and cool. She like hip hop music.
 

Saverina - She is bright and pretty.
 

Wonho - He is very fun to me. his singing is very good.
 

Christine - She is so tall and bright. She is captain of 103 class.
 

Jaewon - He is so fun and popularity.
 

We are the best student in Dongseo University.

No comments: