Tuesday 15 May 2007

My hometown.


 My name is Jinhyun. Let me introduce my hometown. I was born in
 
Seoul. Seoul is located in the center of Korea. Seoul is the capital city
 
of Korea. Of course, except north Korea. There are many people in
 
Seoul. Also, there are many sight seeing place in Seoul. For example,
 
Kyungbok-Goong, 63 building, Namsan tower and another. There is a
 
big river called Han river in Seoul. Han river often apears in dramas
 
and movies. Seoul is separated in 4 parts; east river, west river, north
 
river, and south river. The south river is resided by many rich people.
 
Seoul metro has 11 lines. That's so complexed. There are many
 
pigeons in Seoul. I hate pigeons. The symbol bird of seoul is a magpie.
 
However, I don't see often magpies. Seoul posseses both the modern
 
and traditional culture of Korea.

No comments: