Tuesday 1 May 2007

Travel plan


 I receive new writing project. That's travel plan. I have experience about
 
travel plan. It's very hard project. But when I high school, I'm alone.
 
However now, that is group work. I think very good. we go to wonder of
 
whole world. For example, Taj Mahal, the Eiffel Tower, Stonehenge and
 
another. It's very fun work, maybe. My group members are Saverina, Jude,
 
Beryl and Wonho. All members are very kind. I hope I go to foreign
 
country, really. Of course, this summer we go to America. But I want
 
private travel. I pray someday which private travel with friends.

1 comment:

John said...

Brad, your Weblog is looking very good but you have made some serious spelling errors that need to be corrected. When writing anything, please keep you dictionary within reach. No mercy!